Where to buy my art:
- Send me an inquiry about the piece you like; you can see available paintings in my gallery or browse a selection at Artwork Archive.
- Buy prints at Redbubble with my paintings and photographs. Everything will be handled by that website, but don’t hesitate to send me a note if you have questions.
I ship from Denmark (og ja, jeg taler dansk). Everything is packed securely, shipping will take place between 1-4 days after purchase.
At the moment I have chosen to offer my items for sale directly via Paypal invoice. While I do have a registered Etsy shop, there doesn’t seem to be time to promote it properly, but if you are serious about purchasing one of my paintings and feel a need for the added security, I will be happy to set up a custom order for you there. Please send me a direct message with your offer!
I have chosen to show prices in Euros €, please refer to your favourite currency converter for the exchange rate.
- Denmark – 35 kr. (som pakke 60 kr.)
- International – 50 DKkr. (€$£ 5) (insured 200 kr. – €$£ 25)
Parcel up to 5 kg via DK postal services:
- Denmark – 60-80 kr.
- International 300 DKkr. (€40 – $US 50 – £35)
- Europe: GLS
- International: UPS
Prints and paperwork come rolled or in hardbacked envelopes and will need to be taken to your local framers or placed in a ready made frame.
Prints need to be framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
Prints can be framed with or without a mount (I like them framed with a mount, and in the case of oils and acrylics you definitely want some distance between paint and glass).
Small panels can be hung without a frame, I will include a couple of items in your package for mounting on a wall.
Q: Do I have to pay a customs fee?
A: You may have to if you’re outside Europe, you will have to check the rules for your country. I’ll work with you to find the best shipping option. For Redbubble print products, items are printed and shipped in envelopes one by one via regular mail instead of high value packages, thus avoiding the problem.